Suction Cup Mount for GoPro Hero 5 4 3 Action Camera Sports Tripod 2x
In Stock READY To SHIP! **Over 25+ Sold!**
This Suction Cup Mount is for GoPro Hero 1,2 & 3 3+ + Free 1/4" Stainless Steel Tripod Adapter. The suction
cup can Universally fit other Makes of Digital or Video cameras, that can accept 1/4" Screw, (99% of the cameras
in the market these days can already accept the 1/4" screw). The suction cup mount can take a total of 4kg in
weight max. (For your camera's safety we recommend the max weight of device should not be more
than 2kg, just to be safe).
This is an High Quality After Market suction Cup mount + Free 1/4" Stainless Steel Tripod Adapter. (100% Compatible
with the GoPro & After Market cameras) The Photo Shown in the listing is for Demostration purposes only, the GoPro
Hero 3 camera is not included within this purchase.
Suction Cup Mount Uses: Cars, Boats, Windscreens, Fish Tanks, and smooth clean Surfaces.
Maximum Weight Handle: Up to 4kg (We recommend not to exceed more than 2kg for the safety of your camera)
Main Arm’s angle can be adjusted up to 270 Degrees, whilst the Screw Mount can be adjusted all the way up to a
full 360 Degrees.
Suction Cup Mount comes with an Anti-Skid Rubber Base + easy press Button when mounting to surface. And easy
clamp/hinge when mounting/unmounting.
The ¼” Stainless Steel Tripod mount adapter comes with stainless steel thread insert plus stainless steel nut & Bolt.
(That is provided free with this suction cup mount, purchase)
How to Use:
1. Remove the plastic film underneath the rubber pad.
2. Mounting the Suction Cup, mount to a dry clean smooth surface. (Use a cloth or rag to make sure the surface is
dry and clean)
3. Mount the suction cup to the chosen surface, whilst holding the “Press Button” Flip the Hinge over to the opposite
side to create a strong vacuumed suction.
4. Now you can mount your Camera to the suction cup screw adapter, and adjust the angle as required. (By using the
2x Twist Knobs)
5. To un-mount the suction cup, just flip the hinge back to the opposite side again, then use one finger to slide the Small
flap under suction pad up whilst lifting the entire suction cup mount from the surface.
6. That’s it all done, just make sure to always mount to an clean, dry, smooth surface, and look after you suction cup
mount don’t use any extra force when adjusting angles of the arms.
When using the suction cup mount on an moving vechile please make sure you test it out on slow speeds to see how
goes, as we are not responsible if your camera comes of the Suction Mount when in use. Just monitor the mount/camera
when doing your first few runs to get accurate results on what is generally a good and max speed you should be doing with
the mount/camera, and you should be all good.
|Item Type||Suction Cup Mount|
|Compatible with||GoPro Hero 5 4 3, Action Cams & other cameras.|
|Features||Mountable to windscreen, glass, smooth surface.|
|UPC/EAN||Does Not Apply|
|MPN||Does Not Apply|
- No Warranty available on this Item.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RAVSIN users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.